FGRМ Tech Рtе. Ltd. (“we” or “us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our main Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms”) and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data (as defined in the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”)) (“Data”) we collect from you , or that you upload on the Onwardticket.com (https://onwardticket.com) website as well as any related applications (the “Platform”), will be used, disclosed or otherwise processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your Data and how we will treat it.
1. Depending on the nature of your interactions with us, we may collect and process the following information from you:
2. We may also collect and process information from you from other sources, such as information about you from third-party services such as advertising partners and analytics providers.
3. We may also collect and process information automatically when you access the Platform, including internet or other network activity information such as your IP address and geolocation-related data, your operating system and browser type and cookies for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers.
5. We take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
6. The Data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside Singapore. It may also be processed by staff operating outside Singapore who work for us or for one of our third party suppliers, including the platform developer. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the maintenance and operation of the Platform, the supply of products or services requested by you, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services.
8. We may collect, use and process your Data for any or all of the following purposes (collectively, referred to as the “Purposes”):
9. We may disclose your Data to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in the Companies Act 1967 to facilitate our business operation and administration from time to time for one or more of the above Purposes.
10. We may disclose your Data to third parties:
11. We will not be liable for any unauthorised disclosure or use of your information by third parties.
12. By providing your Data to us, you consent to the collection, use, disclosure and/or transfer of your Data for the Purposes.
13. Please ensure that you speak to others before providing their Data to us. Kindly inform them that our collection, use and disclosure of their Data is solely for the Purposes. You are responsible for ensuring that any others whose Data you provide us with consents to our collection, use and disclosure of Data for the Purposes. You must provide us satisfactory and sufficient proof of such consents promptly upon our request. By providing such information to us, you represent and warrant that the person whose Data you have provided consents to the collection, use and disclosure of their Data for the Purposes.
14. You may withdraw your consent and request us to stop using and/or disclosing your Data for any or all of the Purposes by submitting your request to us in writing to our Data Protection Officer. Should you withdraw your consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your Data for any of the Purposes, it may impact our ability to proceed with your transactions, agreements or interactions with us. Upon receipt of your request, we will inform you of the consequences of the withdrawal of your consent. Please note that your withdrawal of consent will not prevent us from exercising our legal rights (including any remedies), or undertaking any steps as we may be entitled to at law.
15. The Platform may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any Data to these websites.
16. We endeavour to ensure that all decisions involving your Data are based upon accurate and timely information. While we will do our best to base our decisions on accurate information, we rely on you to disclose all relevant information and to inform us of any significant changes. As such, you are kindly requested to disclose all relevant information, inform us of any changes and to ensure that all your Data that is submitted to us is current, complete, accurate, true and correct.
17. The PDPA gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the PDPA. Any access request may be subject to an administrative fee at our rates then in force to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
18. In the event that you wish to correct and/or update your Data in our records, you may inform us in writing of the same. In certain cases, Data may also be corrected or updated via the Platform.
19. We will respond to requests regarding access as soon as reasonably possible. Should we not be able to respond to your request within [thirty (30)] days after receiving your request, we will inform you in writing within [thirty (30)] days of the time by which we will be able to respond to your request. If we are unable to provide you with details of your personal data that is held by us, we shall generally inform you of the reasons why we are unable to do so (except where we are not required to do so under the PDPA).
20. We will take steps to share the updates to your Data with third parties and our affiliates with whom we have shared your Data if your Data is still necessary for the above Purposes.
21. We may retain your Data for so long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, or for so long as required or permitted by applicable laws. We will cease to retain your Data or remove the means by which the Data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the Data was collected and is no longer necessary for legal and business purposes
22. Please note that there is still the possibility that your Data might be retained by third parties (e.g. suppliers, service providers) through various means. We do not authorise retention of your Data for purposes unrelated to the use of the Platform and/or when such Data no longer serves the purpose for which it was collected or is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes (“Unauthorised Uses”). To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we shall not be liable for retention of your Data by other parties for Unauthorised Uses.
24. Our Data Protection Officer is responsible for ensuring that our personal data protection policies are properly implemented and comply with that of the PDPA.